Wayfarer Inn - From the owner - NOT NICK

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 2 comments

FROM: MONICA

Sorry for all those of you who became involved in this conversation. But I'm not Nick. I received an email from this company to alert me of the bad review. The only way to remove a bad review from this site is to pay them.

I'm not sure who Nick is. I mentioned the silly comments to a few of my customers as I was working office - somebody might have logged on to this site.

I am really sorry for Turtle's problems here. But as you see she stayed with us for over three months. Only the last few weeks had she started to complain.

I don't know why she wrote we do not like children. That is offensive and outrageous. Her son was very cute. He came behind the counter to talk to us and to pet the lobby cat. I don't undertand that comment. I take that very personal and so does my frontdesk staff.

Also, I do not appreciate any personal slams that she mentioned of me. It is not anybody's business where my house is. I do talk to my customers. I do not feel like I am too good to talk to them. As a matter of fact - we had a conversation when she checked in - I was shoveling snow from in front of her room. (We had a record breaking snow storm of 20 inches.)

As in every business you cannot make 100% of the customers happy. I am very sorry for her bad stay here.

She didn't mention anything when she checked out.

Please whoever Nick is - please stop your comments.

Thanks,

Wayfarer Inn

Comments

meme there is more to this story. It's titled wouldn't recommend to a roach, I think. Read it and you will see this hag really is crazy treating her customers so badly. I feel sorry for the family in the story.

Also apparently this woman/man has split personality pretending to be nick and being very disrespectful and ugly to this poor family.

This story just really makes me mad at how businesses have became so money oriented over the years. Customers are ALWAYS right and you don't as an owner get on the internet and belittle the family even more by not taking responsibility for your inaction.

SHAME ON WAYFARER INN

Do you always ramble about stuff that makes no sense? Who are you talking about lady, there are no other comments of people saying anything! CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY

Wayfarer Inn= Wouldn't recommend to a roach!

Silsbee, Texas 18 comments

Do not stay at the Wayfarer Inn in Woodward Oklahoma.It is the nastiest, unfriendliest, rudest motel I have ever been in and we travel alot.

First of all I was informed that we can only get clean towels from the maid every other day because we are getting a 200 dollar a week discount for paying weekly so the maids can't afford to stop everyday!! I have never heard of that!!! The staff is the rudest people you will come in contact with, especially the owner who acts like shes too good to carry on a conversation with the guests. Shes no better than me.

She lives in a double wide behind the motel and acts like she is miss high and mighty. I would not recommend this motel to a roach!!!!

This place is very unfriendly to kids too.People tie their dogs up at the dumpster that snarl and bark at you, so you better hope you don't need to throw anything away!

Review about: Motel.

Comments

MONICA, I asked to be moved at least 5 times because of smoke coming under the door that connects the rooms. I asked you and your husband both but yall kept saying there were no rooms available but we saw people checking in and out daily so we know you were lying. Our son has lung problems from being born early and it was important to us but we were told to put a towel under the door!!! We also asked for a room on the bottom because of my sons poor sight and the width of the railing on top and the stairs but we were told no we would be charged more, so in my opinion you are a bad motel. I will still continue to tell everybody about your shittyservice and your rude front desk staff!!(especially helen)And NO you did not talk with my son in the lobby because he's only 2 and he is very shy. He doesn't talk to people he doesn't know. I also NEVER let him behind the counter to see that cat. I held him up when it was on the counter.

I don't consider my comments silly! It's that kind of attitude that upset me in the first place

I think you are crazy because I never had a conversation with you when you were shoveling snow. You told me you were wearing your skiing outfit and I could care less what you were wearing!!

As for you not liking kids the kids in the fifth wheel told us you told them they weren't allowed in the lobby and they also told us you were mean to them and ALL of them said so!

And finally I didn't say anything when I checked out because I just wanted to get home. I didn't want to slap the prude at the front desk because surpise surpise she was snotty AGAIN!!! Worst customer service ever. I have made sure to post my complaint on every motel review site I can because thats how badly we were treated. My son is the most important thing to me and I take this very serious! It's his health for God's sake!!!

FROM: MONICA

She didn't mention anything when she checked out.

Please whoever Nick is - please stop your comments.

Thanks,

Wayfarer Inn

if you ask me NICK is MONICA. I have NEVER seen anybody conduct business in such a manner. Shame on wayfarer inn, and Nick if you are a man you do need a *** whipping for talking to a lady like that!

Naha-Shi, Okinawa, Japan #60305

turtle1322 = fatty fatty fat@$$

You're a loser and an ***. Get a life.

I agree with Jenny.Let people tell consumers what is going on without getting hasseled by what is clearly somebody with a thing for monica (NICK).

i too have stayed in many motels and i never go back a year later and defend complaints that i don't agree with.

Nick if i were you i would just get it out in the open and tell everybody how much you like monica.i mean come on its a freakin motel owner not your momma.

nick i don't see why you don't think turtle has a right to speak the truth about that motel if it happened to her.you should not talk to a girl like that.

i would love it if her husband kicked your ***!i will be sure to never stay at that motel and tell others what happened to you turtle.

You don't have to keep pretending to be someone else.I guarantee you wouldn't talk to me like that in person.

My husband would kick your *** all over this motel!!! I can read and I know exactly what you wrote but it doesn't matter because you are a screwed up person to be on here defending a motel you stayed at a year ago. Gotta be something creppy there!!!! I have a reason to be here writing a truthful complaint what the *** are you doing????

It seems to me like you are the one in need of a job. Apparently you have nothing better to do than be on the internet. Let me guess: your wife works because you seem just like that type of ***! Just for your information I am not fat!!!!

I am not lazy I take care of my son all day long!

And if you think you are helping your FRIENDS by defending them against *** that really happened you are not because it just makes me write more reviews on every site I can!!!fuckyoupussy

You sound like a fat lazy woman who sucks on men to get what you want.you dumb fat *** mouthed ***.I did not contradict myself you jack ***.

Your the *** fat one.

I said when my wife called down to make later arrangements, have you called down? I highly doubt it. By the way you talk on here I highly doubt you were nice to any of them so thats probally why they don't like talking to a ***.

Maybe if you tried asking nicely you get more things your way.But I guess you've never learned that lesson obviously.

*** you NICK!!You don't know what I look like.

And yes my husband is a lucky man maybe you can take a lesson from him on how to speak to women!! Also you contradicted your self by saying the maids aren't here for my convenience but then you said your wife would arrange for the maids to come later in the day when she didn't want them to come in the morning. So you should but the *** out when you don't know what you are talking about!

I just bet you stumbbled across this sight!

So you always go back and check on motels you've stayed at a year ago?I DOUBT IT ***!!!

Apparently you do have a lot of free time you dumb *** ***.I do write reviews on other sites you ***. Wow supported by your husband one lucky man to have you. So what if animals are tied to the dumpster would you rather them be tied to your fat leg?

And for your information I did stumple across this site so go *** off ***>

Well NICK, *** kissing I see!!!I am a very good parent you ***!

Taking care of my son is my job you dumb ***!! My son can sleep as late as he wants its none of anybobies business! I have nothing against animals either except when they are TIED to the dumpster. And let me guess...You just happened across this sight today or you got a phone call from SOMEONE!!!

I don't have to work my husband has a very good paying job.If you are going to *** on this sight be sure to check out all the other motel review sights too I have a lot of free time!!!!

My family and I stayed at the wayfarer last year for and extended stay do to work in the are. We had a excellent stay at the motel and got to know monica and the staff. They treated us excellent and if anything broke were prompt to fix it.

Turtle1322 it sounds to me like u need to get alife and roll out of bed in the mornings. 830 is way late in my books. And probally a job to. I also know is you ask for towels that is what you get. Houskeeping is paid to clean your room yes but not late in the day at your convenience. When we stayed there if my wife didn't want housekeeping early in the day all she did was call the desk and request a later time. She didn't post rude comments on a website like u. And also shouldn't you be takeing care of your sick 2year old instead of being on the internet? Like a good parent would do.

Yes their is animals at the wayfarer that guests bring. But its also refreshing to see pets with their owners instead of being locked up in a kennel somewhere.

And turtle if you put a do not disturb sign you have know right to *** about not getting your roomed clean.

Sincerely a satisfied customer,

Nick D.

Houston, TX

I was talking about this SALLY person following me not you!We were very happy for the first 3 months here.

But it seems we have asked to be moved from this room 3 different times because cigarrette smoke coming under the door. Our son was 1 pound 8 ounces when he was born. We cannot have him around anything like that. I was told by the front office to put a towel under the door!

Excellent customer service!! I only let the maids vaccum, get the trash, and bring me towels because we cannot spray chemicals around him. I can make my own bed.

I actually thought I was helping your maids by taking care of my room myself and saving them some time.Oh well we should be checking out tomorrow so we will all be happy!

No, I have never visited this site in my life.I got an email alert from this site that somebody posted a comment of my business on it.

As for the maintenance knocking on your door this morning, I apologize. That is his job. Please let me know the perfect time we can fix your light. Please let me know what else we can do for you.

If you have any problems have the front desk call my cell - I will fix it immediately. I do not know why after 3 months of staying with us - you are so unhappy.

Everyday (as long as there is NO Do Not Disturb Sign) a housekeeper or laundry person will knock on your door and get the supplies that you need.Also, we have supplies in the lobby.

turtle1322

I was not asking for my room to be cleaned.I just wanted TOWELS.

And don't worry we will be checking out very shortly.

And that wasn't nice sending the maintanence man beating on my door at 8:30 this morning and waking my sick 2 year old son!!!!!Apparently the DO NOT DISTURB sign means nothing!

turtle1322

Is that all you do is visit this site everyday and put in your rude comments to *** you know nothing about? I think you need to get a life *** this is stuff that affects my family! I will not allow idiots like you to make this out to be nothing because this motel really is a horrible place to stay and I only posted so other people won't be treated the same way!

I am very sorry that your stay with us at the Wayfarer Inn is bad. You have been staying with us since March. You know our policy is to clean your room every other day to help you save around $200.00 a week. That policy has not changed. (It is June 18th.) No, I am not too good to talk to you, but when you call and only complain I can't get a word in edgewise. I do respect my guests and wish you all the happiness at our motel, but if you are unsatisfied - please feel free to check out. As for the dogs, we are a pet friendly motel. When the housekeeping and maintenance man does stop by your room - please please please let them in and not complain later. I do not have a 24 hour cleaning staff. I am very sorry for any inconvenience. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to try to make you happier.

(owner)

(the one that lives in the double wide)

You chose to stay there. Go stay somewhere else then, ***.

View more comments